SPABERRY - FAQ'S
How do I take my cover on and off ?
Taking the cover on / off
- When taking the cover off your SpaBerry make sure that you first unlock the cover from the side
- Then simply grab the handle and pull the cover off to one side
- When putting your cover on make sure that the cover is placed evenly around the top edge of the SpaBerry and that the cover flaps and lock catches are parallel to the side of the SpaBerry
- Then take the lock catches and snap them into the locks on the side of the SpaBerry
How do I take my filter in and out ?
Taking the filter in / out
- When taking out your filter, first turn off power to the SpaBerry and then take the BerryPure out of the filter basket
- Then turn the filter basket in a counterclockwise direction until you see the straight edge of the filter basket line up with the tabs of the filter ring and pull the filter basket up and out of your SpaBerry
- Then grab the tabs on the top of the filter and turn the filter in a counterclockwise direction until it stops - approximately 90 degrees.
- Then pull up on the filter and remove it from the SpaBerry
- Before putting your filter into your SpaBerry make sure that the power to the SpaBerry is turned off
- Then take the filter and place it into the filter canister pushing it down to the bottom of the canister
- Then rotate the filter in a clockwise direction approximately 90 degrees until the filter is securely in place
- Then take the filter basket and place it in the filter canister, line up the straight edges on the filter basket with the tabs on the filter ring and turn the basket in a clockwise direction until it locks in place
- Place a new BerryPure into your filter basket and you’re done
How do I get in and out of my SpaBerry ?
Getting In or Out of Your SpaBerry
- After removing the SpaBerry cover, simply sit on the edge of the SpaBerry
- While holding onto the lip of the SpaBerry - Simply place one leg at a time over the top of your SpaBerry and into the water
- When exiting your SpaBerry - Sit on the edge of the SpaBerry and swing one leg at a time over the edge until you are standing outside of your SpaBerry
- Make sure you remember to put the cover securely back on your SpaBerry after you get out.
How do I turn my jets on and off ?
Turning Jets On / Off
- When turning on your jets go to the topside SpaBerry control and press the jet button once for low speed and twice for high speed and your jets will come on
- You can also adjust the power of the each jet by turning the outer jet ring clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease the power
How do I adjust the waterfall ?
Adjusting Your Waterfall
- To adjust your SpaBerry waterfall simply touch the jet button to start your jets
- Then turn the grey dial located adjacent to the topside control
- By turning the dial you find you increase and decrease the flow of your waterfall
How do I work my light and control ?
- On your SpaBerry control you will find several buttons that control your spa temperature, your light, your jets and the programming of your SpaBerry
- Simply touch your jet button once or twice to control the power of jets
- To control your light simply touch the light button and the LED lights will come on…touch it again and the lights go off
- To turn your temperature up touch the button marked with a plus sign and to turn it down touch the button marked with the – sign
- When you touch the Program button your LED screen will indicate the number 60 which means that your filtration cycle is preset for 60 minutes
- To change this duration simply touch the + sign to increase the time and the – sign to decrease the time
- When you touch the Program button a second time your LED screen will indicate the number 2 which means that your filtration cycle is preset to come on twice in a 24 hour period
- To change how many times the filtration cycles come on simply touch the + sign to increase the number of cycles and the – sign to decrease the number of cycles
- When you touch the Program button a third time the letter “F” shows up indicating that the temperature will display in Fahrenheit on the LED screen
- If you prefer to have the LED screen display your temperature in Celsius…simply touch the + button or – button